The TOEFL® Test Gives You an Advantage:
Universally Accepted, Most Popular and Most Convenient Choice
The TOEFL® test is the most widely respected English-language test in the world, recognized by more than 9,000 colleges, universities and agencies in more than 130 countries, including Australia, Canada, the U.K. and the United States.
What is TOEFL?
The TOEFL course at Djagora University is designed to give our learners an in-depth knowledge of the format of the TOEFL test (Test of English as a Foreign Language), including task types, the scoring system, and timing. You will also develop in-depth knowledge of the TOEFL test content and effective strategies to approach all types of speaking, writing, listening and reading exam tasks.
The TOEFL test measures the ability of non-native English speakers to use and understand English as it’s read, written, heard and spoken in the university classroom. If you want to study at an English-speaking university or program, no other test can get you to as many destinations around the world as the TOEFL test.
Who is it for?
The TOEFL course is for anyone who wishes to apply to an English-speaking university or is applying for a job in a company that requires this exam. It is also for anyone who wants to achieve a qualification that is accepted by more than 9,000 universities and colleges in over 130 countries, as well as immigration departments, medical, and licensing agencies.
We will help you to:
- fully prepare for taking the globally recognised exam
- gain skills that you will be able to use at an English speaking university
- use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic, and professional purposes
You can study TOEFL at Djagora University online or in a blended learning environment with live instruction.
TOEFL: 15 hours of General English classes + 10 hours of TOEFL classes
What will I learn in General English classes?
improve all your communication skills including speaking, listening, reading, and writing
focus on pronunciation, vocabulary and grammar to ensure you improve your accuracy as well as your fluency
develop speaking skills for real-life situations and put these into practice using natural expressions and functional language to: talk about yourself, hold effective discussions, make requests, exchange information, and express your opinions
learn to read and listen for detail and general understanding from many types of text including books, the internet, magazines and newspapers
learn how to study effectively and discover ways to record and remember vocabulary
learn new sounds and words on your own as well as learn how to deal with unknown language
What will I learn in TOEFL English classes?
- learn effective note-taking strategies to assist in successful completion of exam tasks as well as understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts, and recognize implicit meaning
- study how to express yourself fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions and use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic, and professional purposes
- produce clear, well-constructed, detailed text on complex subjects
The TOEFL test measures all four English-language skills. It takes about four hours.
Contact us for more details.