Welcome to our media and press center where you’ll find information about our students, faculty and academic programs as well as the latest news about Djagora University.
Check out latest news!
We are delighted to announce our new YouTube Channel
Djagora University Senegal ca kanam
Also, be sure to view our Admission Menu from the Home Page. We have added some valuable resources to our site and have re-designed to add value to our esteemed students!
In addition, we have added several new programs and degrees such as Doctoral programs, Masters, and Associate degree programs.
Download out Latest Brochures for our Online Certification Courses
- Become PMP Certified – Click Here to download
- Prince2 Certification Training – Click here to download
- MSP Certification Training – Click here to download
- Check out our new – Quality Assurance Technician program
- Brochure présentation de DjU
- Download Brochures
- Associate Degree – DUT
- Bachelor Degree – License
- Master Degree
- MBA in Entrepreneurship
During our last visit we met with several officials and sign an official MoU with the Virtual University of Senegal (UVS)
- Official Partnership signing ceremony with Virtual University of Senegal
- Djagora University President Dr. Salouhou with Dr. Mansour Faye, President of Virtual University of Senegal
- Djagora University team (Ms. Aicha Mekentichi, Dr. Salouhou Mahamouda and Dr. Marongiu Omero) work session with General Madické SECK the special advisor to the President of Senegal, Discussion about Aeronautique and Advanced Manufacturing maintenance programs
- Djagora University team (Dr. Marongiu Omero, Dr. Salouhou Mahamouda and Ms. Aicha Mekentichi) work session with Mr. Abdoulaye MBODJI, CEO of the new International Airport Blaise DIAGNE of Senegal, Discussion about Aeronautique and Advanced Manufacturing skills shortage in the region.
- Djagora University team ( Dr. Salouhou Mahamouda, Ms. Aicha Mekentichi, and Dr. Marongiu Omero,) work session withProfessor Omar GUEYE Rector of the Second University of Dakar, Senegal, Discussion about join degrees programs, Aeronautique and Advanced Manufacturing skills shortage in the region
If you are a reporter and would like to contact us regarding your media inquiry, please call our media hotline at +221 33 864 29 64 or send an email to email@example.com. Please include your name, your publication, the nature of your story and your deadline date. Please review our media policy below for more details.
Advertising and marketing inquiries
If you are interested in offering your advertising or marketing services, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description of your product or service. Please be sure to include your contact information. Once submitted, the information will be forwarded to the appropriate department for further review and we will contact you to discuss. Thank you.
Djagora University is committed to providing members of the media with access to the best sources of information for stories pertaining to the University’s role in higher education. To assist media in this regard, we offer these guidelines for working with the University.
Reporters wishing to interview University executives, faculty or students can contact a representative of Djagora University through the media hotline at +221 33 864 29 64 or by sending an email to email@example.com.
All inquiries from national media outlets or those pertaining to investor/financial information should also be directed to the media hotline or media email address.
We ask that reporters disclose the subject matter of their story when calling for an interview or to obtain information about the University. This will allow us to identify the appropriate spokesperson and to determine the best resources available to accommodate media requests.
We realize that story deadlines are often tight, and we will do our best to accommodate these deadlines.
Members of the media may not photograph, record or interview faculty, staff or students at a Djagora University learning center without the advance permission and assistance of campus management.
When possible, please contact our designated media representatives through the media hotline or firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours in advance to coordinate on-campus filming.